It would be wrong to claim that we are a young dynamic thrusting company.
There's only me - and I got my degree in computing nearly 25 years ago but keep up to date as best I can.
Over the years I have discovered what works and what doesn't cut the mustard.
What people generally want is:
- an easy to use and read site where they won't get lost
- something stylish and different from the mass on offer
- good presentation and appropriate colour
- looks pretty similar on any device
- fresh and original content.